Skip to main content

MOTHERHOOD .....**Please see warning label**

**BEWARE ... motherhood may cause one or many of the following. Proceed with caution..... Hormonal changes, weight gain, lowered Stress tolerance, wrinkles, grey hairs, Emotional emotions, spontaneous weeping, spontaneous screaming, spontaneous laughter, insomnia, muscle aches, Heartaches, heart enlargement, higher pain tolerance, lower emotional tolerance............... HOWEVER, in the end, it appears to be worth the side affects :) ***

S
oo, today I went shopping, i am so out of the loop with kid's clothing, I have had 90% of my kids clothing passed down or bought as gifts, now I'm alone mostly, and lost that network, and I have to BUY clothes! Grant is 6 and suddenly growing a couple inches every hour :P His size depends on the quality of the clothes, so I spend alot time between the toddlers and "big boys" sections, which hurts a bit! :P I wanna go back to fuzzy puppy sleepers that are soo tiny you wonder how babies can be so small. Now, i buy jeans and thinking, REALLY? Is he THAT tall?? This morning I had to get T-Shirts for Sammy who is 4 but closing in on size 5 pretty quick. I buy these t-shirts, and when i get home, I open the package and they are HUGE! I'm wondering how I got the size so wrong, so I call Sammy over, and put them up to her ........ and they fit!!

So, when was saying "Oh man, these aren't right"

Sammy is sad, then i hold them up and say "WHAT?! They fit?"

Now she is happy, and says, Mommy, they FIT! That is a GOOD thing, don't be sad."

Seriously, i almost cried, LOL what a sap! I just can't get over how fast all that time went!! OI!

Comments

  1. Oh I know what you mean!! The twins are so tall for their age that they are completely in the girls section now! They are wearing a 7/8! WHEN did that happen? Thankfully my peanut boy keeps me even keeled by staying a cute little 4T for a little while longer. They do grow up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE