Skip to main content

"Oh be Kind to Your Fine Feathered Friend..."


Uhoh! Looks like SOMEONE is getting on the naughty list this year!

Heehee Yuh, so i found something new and fun to make with yarn, and oh my goodness im having SO MUCH fun with it :)
Life here has been pretty busy. We have been gearing up for Christmas, looking into a possible relocation (more on THAT later) and trying to keep up with everything else. I have been rehearsing for a drama on Sunday, with My dad as my Dad and my brother as my hubby EWW! I do have to say though, having half of the cast being of Atkins' origin, it certainly adds alot of joviality to the skit! **is that a word?** my spell checker didn't hit it heehee
Mike is loving his job, we have lots of lovely snow, Grant can finally walk up and down the sledding hill, (aka our front walk) himself, and so gets to go play outside alone, which he loves. He is doing very well in Pre-school, loving the learning, and meeting new friends.
So thats a very short overview of life here, i gotta go clean off the counter so we can make sugar cookies when Grant gets home.
This is one of those things that tests my parental abilities. I like to make them methodically. All the bells are one color, the people a different color, and they are neat, and orderly, and Oh My Gosh, that is NOT how 4 year olds do it! I'm sure ill have pictures and stories for THAT tomorrow.:)
Oh! One more thing *Lol* I was dropping off Grant, and one of the little girls came over to me. SHe is maybe 4, tiny little thing with long blonde hair. She said, "Hey, Grant's mommy, WHy did you get a haircut?"
( i recently chopped my locks if you haven't seen, and it's Fab) :)
So i said, "I wanted a new haircut, so i just cut it, so i could have it different."
She says to me, "Oh i know what you mean! I am ALWAYS trying to cut mine, and i cut it, and get it all nice and cut, and it just grows and grows and grows no matter WHAT I do!"

*ROFL*! I thought his teacher was gonna faint, the look on her face was priceless!

so thats life for today. Cookie making pics to come soon :)

Comments

  1. I LOVE the look on Sammy's face! LOL That is priceless! :)

    Oh I hear ya about the baking...it takes great courage on my part too to step back and let it all just happen....too much salt, spilled vanilla, lumps etc etc. In the end it is all fun - though possibly not edible! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that is a great picture.

    VICIOUS PENGUIN MURDER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **No penguins were harmed in the making of this post**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE