Skip to main content

Lest it go unsaid ......

There are too many things in life that go unsaid. Maybe we "just know" that the other person knows we love them. Maybe we don't get into the "mushy stuff" Maybe, there is nothing to say, or too much sadness or anger piled on top of it that you forgot what those words were.

I have been sitting here crocheting, watching "Clash of the Choirs" (ya ya, boo hiss, cheesy whatever) .... anywho .... i heard these songs love, and family, and christmas, and wishing someone had said something to that loved one.

Lest it go unsaid,
I Love my Mom, I love my Dad, I love every one of my siblings more fiercely then any other people on this planet, (except my kids of course)
I Love my Husband, he is my one and only always soul mate. I want my kids to always KNOW that Mommy LOVES them.
I love my sister's in law like my very flesh and blood. My entire family is my most important relationship, next to God. :)
I want my family to know that, call it an early Christmas present, I want to live from here on out with the knowledge that you can never say I LOVE YOU too many times. You can NEVER hug too many times.
I Have always known love, I have never felt lacking for attention or love and i ache for anyone who has.

okay, now i must go finish a penguin. :) and et gum drops, and hope they don't sing anymore sappy songs, i hate crying LOL.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #8.....May Your christmas be filled with Laughter and CAFFINE! :)

More wordless Wednesdays HERE