Skip to main content

An Interview with Yubby

AMY has interviewed me with the following questions, so here goes! If you would like to be interviewed, just read the information that follows.

1)If you were on Survivor and could bring 5 items, what would they be and why?
Oh my! I DO LOVE survivor, and i I WANT to be on it!! so i would bring ...
family pic
, (ALL my family!) then i could at least look into their faces since i PLAN to be there all 39 days!!,
journal + pen (to record my thoughts, i have to be able to write!)
Heart Necklace .. (my hubby gave it to me on our first valentines day, and it's my 'go-to' for nervous fiddling
Munch! .. my teddy bear, if i can't have hubby, ill take the next best thing :)

2)Has there been a movie or commerical that has made your cry?
Your kidding right? LOL im a sap since pregnancy. The movie that gets me every time is, "Steel Magnolias" and of course "Last of the Mohican's"

3)What do you dream of?
Literally? Well in that case, you know the comercials with the beavr, abe lincoln and the space dude? Thats pretty close :)
Dreams as in, my big dream .... I want my hubby in a job that he loves, us to live in a house we own and love, in Maine, or outside Boston, on the coast, must have ocean :)

4)What scares you?
SPIDERS ... heights ... drowning

5)If you were given a large sum of money and had to choose one charity to donate a large amount to, what would you choose?

Operation Homefront Fort Campbell NC ( they asist families of deployed soldiers so the soldiers can serve their time without worrying about how their families are making out back home)

Now its your turn to play if you wish!
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions, and I will message or comment you with them and these directions. Just update your blog with the answers to the questions and include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE