So, the kids had fun, the cake didn't fall over, We danced, and cried, and took LOTS of pictures. All in all, twas a grand success! The Happy couple looked beyond happy as the ran away to wedded bliss. :) All my pics are on my facebook page, so look'em up!. Yubby on FACEBOOK And now, to veg, i am NOT getting out of my jammies today. I may even sleep most of it away!
Mom of Teens, sharing the stories of our life.


Oh Wow! I think I'm happy to live in the South, except in July, August and September!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!!
Please, no more snow! It's starting to look like spring here in Missouri now.
ReplyDeleteThat looks cold, very cold. Beautiful, but cold!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. But it will be nice when its all gone.
ReplyDeleteDeb on the Run (WW)
those are precious photos..someone looks like they had a good time
ReplyDelete