Skip to main content

the last third of #300 things......

okie ... My friend SANDRA got me to do this, then my friend Brenda Dared me that i couldnt find 300 things ...:o well, lets go 100 at a time shall we? *lol* ...... 1-30 .. today we go to 300 ...... thats 10 things for every year, although im sure it doesn't pan out that neatly .. but anyway ....... here we go again :) One last time .................................

201. I Can't ignore a dare
202. My birthstone is Amethyst
203. My Favorite flower is Violets
204. I hate flip flops
205. In the summer, 95% of the time i wear Teva's
206. I've lived in Brattleboro Vt. in a white house
207. I've lived in Brattleboro Vt. in a yellow house
208. I've live in Bellows Falls Vt, in a yellow house
209. I've lived in Walpole Nh. in a yellow house
210. I've lived in Radcliffe Ky. in a white house
211. I've lived in Evingston Va. in a white house
212. I've lived in Agawam Ma. in a yellow house.
213. I've broken only one bone in my whole life, my right big toe.
214. My favorite cereal is LIFE,
215. They just released LIFE chocolate cereal, that may be my new favorite
216. I Snort when i laugh really hard
217. I also worked at a sports expo, alongside my cousin, selling tickets ..GOOD money :)
218. I love to watch good war movies. All the oldies, and glory, saving private ryan, Pearl harbor, i started Harts war, and it was looking good.
219. I am the McGyver of baking
220. I remember sitting on a VERY sturdy Coffee table watching MASH and whimpering as dad removed a large splinter from my foot.
221. I remember hearing GI Joe cartoons on TV as i stepped on a nail and impaled my foot. :P
222. I remember sitting in front of the Gold? dryer listening to "eye of the Tiger" from Rocky as we waited for our Care Bears to come out of the dryer.
223. We used to watch Laurence Welk, and Austin City Limits on saturday night.
224. We used to watch Wild America and "All Creatures Great and Small" On sunday nights while eating popcorn and drinking apple cider
225. I think More women should buy Valentines Gifts for their GUYS. They need love too :)
226. I think i should have been left handed.
227. My hand writing is atrocious either way =D
228. When i see Hello Kitty i think of Katie
229. When i see Rainbow shoe laces I think of Katie
230. I have two computers on my desk.
231. One is a Mac, one is a PC.
232. I have socks for every holiday, except for new years ... do they make those?
233. I LOVE confetti
234. I always have too many calendars
235. I have been in mortal fear of sewing machines most of my life.
236. I sewed LOTS of gifts for Christmas this year. :)
237. I no longer fear sewing machines
238. I have been to only one funeral, for my nephew.
239. I do NOT like to hear Taps .... anywhere .. :P
240. I cry over the national anthem almost every time i hear it.
241. I have only been to one Major league baseball game, Boston vs Cleveland IN Boston. We almost got run out by the beer happy fans ..:P guess they don't like NY Yankees.
242. I love to wrap presents.
243. I think it's funny that my oldest brother is Terrified of spiders
245. Both my Dad and my brother served time in Korea ...NOT vietnam.
246. Neither of them liked the country. :)
247. My oldest brother speaks fluent Klingon
248. One time my cousin and I tied my sister up in ribbons for fun.
249. My sister used to make plastic bead magnets ALL the time
250. My brother fell into a cactus patch in Georgia in 100 degree weather :)
251. Denim jumpers give me hives
252. Easy listening music from the late 80's and early 90's is called "Devens music" in our house
253. I once owned a Grey Corvette convertible.
254. I have been in life threatening, thrilling, somewhat imagined Car chases, in grey Toyota corollas. :)
255. Twice ive been in a Deer vs Car accident.
256. My ultimate vacation location is Australia
257. I cried when the Crocodile hunter died
258. I laughed when Anna Nicole died ...... :P
259. I remember "Fractured Fairy Tales" do you?
260. I have this vague memory of a book i want to find one day. it was read on public Tv when i was little, it was about a poor girl who traveled into the woods, and met faries, and the magicly grew beautiful flowers, and i think it was something like, 12 different flowers, each representing a month but thats all i remember, no title, no author. I will find it one day.
261. I love to Tag sale shop
262. There is a danger i may get addicted to Ebay. :P
263. I'm very peticular about my Tuna. I like DRY tuna, with extra mayo, and relish ... :)
264. I worked in the tool dept of sears for many years, and therefore know MORE about tools than my hubby.
265. I enjoy watching "this Old house"
266. I enjoy watching Antiques Roadshow
267. I'm Terrified of spiders ....(yes it's in each list)
268. My pain tolerance is HIGH
269. Unfortunately not much short of prescription meds helps me feel better. :P
270. I watched Reading Rainbow, ghostwriter, 321 contact, Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego", The bloodhound gang, Square one and Mathnet as a teenager.
271. I had a crush on "Daniel son" from Karate kid
272. I know what Snow Smells like.
273. I sucked my thumb as a kid
274. I need glasses badly
275. I need braces worse
276. I think one will make me look too young, one will make me look too old. :P
277. I used to be pen pals with a missionary in the Philippines
278. We housed that family when they were on furlough one year
279. Moosetracks is my Favorite ice cream.
280. I call my second cousin 'Piglet' since she was the size of a bag of sugar when she was born.
281. i LOVE to paint, wall paper, and decorate.
282. I have driven drunk.
283. I HATE that about me.
284 I NEVER did or will EVER do it again.
285. I Have considered suicide.
286. I nearly attempted it twice, but could not stand to hurt my family that badly
287. By the Grace of God, I forgave a man i never wish to see again as long as i live.
288. I believe there is NOTHING you can do that God can't forgive if you ask Him.
289. If god can forgive you, than as his kid, i should be able to also
290. I struggle with #289 constantly :P
291. I put cocoa in my coffee
292. I plan to be chaperone on a Mission trip to Bluefeild WV this summer.
293. My husband is 3 years younger than me
294. I am coming to grips with 30 :P
295. I am proud of my parents, how much they have been through, and how much they love one another, and that they are coming up on their #35th wedding anniersary.
296. I cry when i hear the song "Daddy's Hands" it hits VERY close to home =D
297. My life has a soundtrack ...... no i can't list it ...... it's 30 years long! C'mon!
298. I take good care of my skin
299. I Laugh ALOT and am not good at mushy emotions in person. :)
300. I am thankful i have lived this long, and for every day of my life so far, and for many many more.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly just read #272 --thanks yubby---

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL 295!!!!!!!Now you know who is dyslexic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that was even more fun than your others - incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 300 things!! And I thought 100 was hard.

    Chocolate life...I am going to search that stuff out. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE