Skip to main content

My own worst demons

Sometimes, I get sad, for no real reason. It's called depression, it makes no sense, it has no preference for body types, or personality types, it just exists. Too bad for me, it lives in me. It is not easy to talk about, I can here, because pretty much anyone who reads this, gets it.
Today, and for a little while now, the voices are winning, they are winning in the weight loss fight, they are winning in the love fight, in the mommy fight, and yes, in the laundry fight.
It's very unfair, but, the only way to get back on one's feet, is never to let them knock you off your feet. (if you can help it) This round, isn't as bad as some, so I can stay on my feet, and walk, one step a day, a shower here, an outing there, it all helps me "be normal" and once in a while the voices get drowned by life.
**siiigh** that's all just had to write it down, another thing that helps me keep walking.

something I wrote a while ago, in my Dark months ...... (early spring sucks in my head) This is how I WAS feeling, not quite so dark today, but I think it's worth sharing, so no one feels alone.
;D

"Standing still, and the world is spinning,
My muse is worried, but the darkness is grinning
I feel I'm not far from slipping down then slope
Getting back up is the work; having to ask for a rope

I wonder how long i can stay up here,
teetering over the cliff
Sometimes I crave it,
Usually I'm scared stiff

There are days when the Darkness is inviting
Like a blanket I want to get lost in
Other days it's like a dark scary closet
I keep it closed so the monster stays in
Hanging over the crevasse, feeling the depths below,
It's comforting today, all i need it to just let go...."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE