Skip to main content

Crud

Ohio River Crud. seriously, look it up, it's fo' real yo!
Anyway, yeah I'm sicker than a dog today, which SUCKS. I had grand plans to go work out, take my kids to library, get library cards finally, but now, I can barely get them food to eat, let alone looking decent enough to go outside. :P

this is a rambling post really ..... almost boring? :D

I went to the doc recently, just a yearly check up, refreshing prescriptions and stuff. A couple things of mention,

Every time I do something like this, I think, wow, I really live here, I really don't live in Vermont anymore, I really need a new doctor, new drugstore, eventually new license! I'm holding out on that last one :P

Another thing, one that helped that homesicky feeling, when I was checking in at the front desk, I saw the back of a doctor's coat standing in the hall, and my eyes were drawn to her SHOES! She had these fabulous bright yellow HIGH heel sandals on. I thought, man, I hope she's my doctor! She is! :D She was wearing a simple purple dress, apparently she spends little on her clothes, since they are only there to compliment her shoes. I liked her immediately! Also, she has Twins, a boy and a girl, that are 6, and had a very similar delivery to what mine was with Samantha, and so we talked about how our husbands are perfectly happy with one of each, and a healthy mommy, and neither of them cares to "try again" LOL. It was nice, I felt like i made a friend, which is REALLY good, since I have a bad habit of avoiding the doc. :)

Last ... sorta, I talked to her about my Migraines. I have had bad headaches as far back as I can remember, but they never seemed as bad as My Aunt's, she had migraines, and my friend down the road got killer ones, so i figured, no big deal. As I have gotten older, they progressively get worse, I am at the point now where they knock me down, I need darkness, quiet, sleep, LOTS of Excedrin. :P So I talked to her, and got real Migraine Medicine, and OMG! I take it, and it goes away! Mostly, I still get the side effects, but those are NOTHING compared to the pain.

On that note, it brings me back to the crud, This morning I woke up with the allergy face, you know, the 10lb hammer slamming into the whole front of you face, you feel like it is puffed up to 10x it's size, your eyes burn, runny nose ... yeah you get it. So I take Sudafed ....... and it helps ... but the crud is almost like flu, so I'm still dragging, and i have a headache that won't quit, so I take ONE of my new pills, and lay on my bed ..... thinking ..... so non- drowsy will make my shaky, but the Midrin will make me sleepy, and the crud makes me ucky, so .... i hope my kids get lunch today .. LOL. OH, yeah .... and 2 hours later ... DOH! I never ate anything, not so good, so as I type I'm trying to down toast, and water .... and .... UGH Crud. :P

**don't give me that look, i warned you it was going to be boring!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE