Skip to main content

In my next 30 years



Yes Yes it is ...:) So, it's 5 days into the new year, and I'm already feeling like its going to fast. Yesterday i found out that my son LOVES LIFE cereal. That makes me feel old. I think this year everything may make me feel old. No, lets rephrase that .... I don't feel OLD, i feel my age ... which is really young, BUT i keep thinking I'm barely 21 jut starting life, .... but um ..... in 2 short months .... that big #30 ticks over for me! UGH. thirty years! I guess, like my younger brother, i should be happy i made it this far , after surviving my 20's i think i could live a long life LOL.
So, this New Years im looking back and forward ..... thinking about what 30 means. I feel young, which is a good thing, i dont plan on ACTING older anytime soon, but ... i do think i have mellowed some :) that is a good thing!
My sister turned 21 this year, They are talking about Brett Farve retiring, Michael Jordan has retired 17 times, i don't know ANY basketbell players names anymore, (it used to be the game i followed religiously ... mostly the Bulls) ... kids i taught sunday school to are in college or iraq! My BABY brother is playing highschool football, i need glasses, i need a treadmill, i need Lipo LOL!!
TOY STORY is 10 years old!! Where did THOSE years go?? I've seen two presidents buried, two space shuttle disasters, 2 wars, several terroist strikes on America, lived in .... 4 states, visited every state on the eastern seacoast, along with, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennesee, California, Texas and Guatemala. I have seen star trek in the theater, star wars, The fox and the hound, 101 dalmations, and still have NOT seen "the Breakfast Club" :D
Now, i look ahead, at raising kids, improving myself health wise, getting smaller, smarter, and more COmputer savvy. I will be debt free in less than 2 years, hopefully a homeowner in 5 ... i want to get into the Cake decorating business, and web design for a profession, i want to teach my kids to skate, sled, run laugh, hike, ride bikes, make stuffed animals come alive, write stories, live out dreams, be proud of thier quirky sense of humor, and to LOVE thier family feircely. To KNOW and love and respect GOD, to Honor the flag, to cherish freedom.
I want to look younger in 10 year LOL.... we can always dream LOL. I want 1 or two more kids by 40 ..... heehee .... i want to become proficient at the piano again .... need one to play on first :P I want to skate again, and to own a decent bike that gets ridden regularly. Also, a pair of ROller blades.
I want my hair to STOP graying ..... (wishing again)

I think thats it for now, since my kids are getting loud, and my laundry isnt washing itself :P dern things wont learn!

This thread will be continued throughout this year i think :)

Comments

  1. Yubs!! that was great!

    You are sooo getting the Breakfast Club for your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force.

As hard as i try, the Force is strong, and they keep trying to pull over the innocent to the dark side. (we left the kids alone with thier Grandparents for 30 minutes, and this is what i come back to! You just can't trust anyone! ) "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family." **sigh**, they ARE cute, maybe we could superimpose a Yankees symbol over her shirt? Then i could use it for Christmas pictures! :) "Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope." "Yoda spoke of another. " "The other he spoke of is your twin sister.........."

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE