So, the kids had fun, the cake didn't fall over, We danced, and cried, and took LOTS of pictures. All in all, twas a grand success! The Happy couple looked beyond happy as the ran away to wedded bliss. :) All my pics are on my facebook page, so look'em up!. Yubby on FACEBOOK And now, to veg, i am NOT getting out of my jammies today. I may even sleep most of it away!
Mom of Teens, sharing the stories of our life.
what a cutie! so sweet. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteShes so cute. I bet she a grand old time. Mine is up too.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!
ReplyDeleteBarbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
That is a cute photo. I bet it was a lot of fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna jump in too!
ReplyDeleteI love the hat. You go girl.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. Love the hat.
ReplyDeleteOh I love it!!! GREAT photo. What a cutie patootie.
ReplyDeletehow cute is that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
Oh what a cutie! :) Happy WW to you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. I love the little hat.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
So cute! I love the leaves!
ReplyDelete