Skip to main content

sweet 16 babay

don't tell anyone, but according to my beautiful daughter, sometime in the next 24 hours, I will be turning 16! Isn't that lovely?

I seem to have vague memories of doing 16 already, skating party with my best girl friends, silver necklace that said Sweet Sixteen, but it must have been a dream, cause today, is the REAL #16!

heeheehee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding.....

So, the kids had fun, the cake didn't fall over, We danced, and cried, and took LOTS of pictures. All in all, twas a grand success! The Happy couple looked beyond happy as the ran away to wedded bliss. :) All my pics are on my facebook page, so look'em up!. Yubby on FACEBOOK And now, to veg, i am NOT getting out of my jammies today. I may even sleep most of it away!

Almost Wordless Wednesday #24 .....why boys and girls are different ...TAKE 2

Their drastically different mothering skills are seen at a young age Girls..... annnnd BOYS ..... More Wordless Wednesdays HERE

Wordless Wednesday #5 ..... Introducing .... HAGRID_da_pig =D

More Wordless Wednedays HERE